Submitting a complaint about a TWINT transaction

If you are unable to cancel the transaction or get a refund, you can submit a complaint to UBS.

Cancelling a TWINT transaction

Important: Transactions that have already been completed cannot be canceled. If the transaction has already been completed, your only option is to contact the person or merchant that received the payment and request a refund.

Pending payments – payments made to people who are not yet registered with TWINT – can be cancelled in the UBS TWINT App.

How to cancel a payment made to an unregistered person:

  1. Log in to the UBS TWINT App
  2. On the start page, choose the transactions icon in the top-right corner next to the menu
  3. Choose the relevant payment under Pending
  4. Choose Withdraw