We deliver arts to communities as a form of healing, consciousness education and inspiration.
- TEKTONIK is an artist collective that uses music as a form of healing for people affected by natural disasters and raises funds for them with arts events.
- Dana formed TEKTONIK after his family in Japan were affected by the tsunami, earthquake and nuclear disasters.
- They also aim to use music and art to inspire mindful lifestyles to help those suffering from stress; some two-thirds of Americans say they're stressed about the future, money and work, according to the American Psychological Association's 2016 poll.
- TEKTONIK say their concerts, art, fitness and mindfulness have been broadcast to more than 100 million people.
- Dana is an award-winning musician-composer and World Economic Forum Young Global Leader.
TEKTONIK works towards these UN Sustainable Development Goals:
Other Global Visionaries you might find interesting:
Or you can view and select from all of our Global Visionaries