How can I set / change my mobile banking password?
You can set or change your mobile banking password via e-banking or in the mobile banking app. The use of Touch ID on your smartphone will simplify the login.
- Log on to e-banking.
- Navigate to “Settings > User Profile” at top right.
- Select “Password” and enter your new password.
- Confirm the change using your card reader or Access Card display.
- Log on to the mobile banking app.
- Navigate to “Settings> Security> Access Methods> Password.
- Select the “Change” or “Set” tab and enter your new password.
- Confirm using your card reader or Access Card display.
To use the fingerprint / Touch ID you must first set a password.
- Open the mobile banking app.
- On the login screen, select “Method > Fingerprint / Touch ID”.
- Confirm to enable use of Fingerprint / Touch ID as the login method.