How do I set up notifications for credit cards and transactions?
Set up notifications in E-Banking or Mobile Banking so you can always keep an eye on your credit card transactions, card statements, account transactions and new eBills while on the move.
- Log on to e-banking.
- Navigate to “Cards > Set up notifications”.
- To add a rule for your card, click on “Add notification”
- Select “New statement” and “next”. You will then be able to select Push, SMS or e-mail notifications.
- Click on “Save” to activate notifications.
- Log on to the mobile banking app.
- Go to “Settings & services > Self-service > Manage rules.”
- Select the event and type of notification (push, SMS, e-mail).
- Confirm notification rule.
Tip: In addition to account and credit card transactions, you can set up notifications for other functions such as payments, stock exchange orders, incoming messages and your budget planning.