The UBS Institutional Consulting Group offers customized solutions centered on your evolving needs from experienced teams.
You can expect a disciplined consulting process backed by one of the world’s leading wealth managers.1 Put our vast resources—including our intellectual capital—to work in helping you realize your vision.
A trusted resource with the heritage of a global leader
Why work with us
A thorough process supported by a range of available services
Right from the start, we focus on learning everything we can about your organization. To support you in your fiduciary role, we define and document our fiduciary role, always with high-touch, responsive service.
Investment policy planning assistance
- Assess current situation
- Risk/reward profile
- Assistance with investment policy development and review
Asset allocation modelling
- Asset allocation analysis
- Overall portfolio design
- Active vs. passive management
Investment manager identification
- Investment manager and strategy:
- Cost analysis
Ongoing consulting and measurement
- In-depth portfolio and manager review and analysis
- Strategic and tactical rebalancing
- Committee education
Who we serve
More than 2,000 clients, across a broad range of organizations.
- Public and private retirement plans
- State and local governments
- Hospitals and healthcare systems
- Colleges and universities
- Insurance companies
- Faith-based organizations
- Native American tribes
- Foundations and endowments
- Taft-Hartley plans
- Associations and other not-for-profit organizations
Our nationwide group of Institutional Consultants have the experience to help your organization meet its investment objectives. Our consultants are among some of the most highly credentialed in the industry:
- Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®) and/or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Annual training requirement
Get in touch
Our highly credentialed consultants can help you pursue your vision.