We all know finance has a powerful influence on the world. At UBS, we reimagine the power of people and capital, to create a better world for everyone: a fairer society, a more prosperous economy and a healthier environment. That is why we partner with our clients to help them mobilize their capital towards a more sustainable world. And this is why we have put sustainability at the heart of our business.
We want to be the financial provider of choice for clients who wish to shift investments towards the achievement of the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals and the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Ultimately driving our focus to three key areas to help achieve said transition:
Making climate a clear priority as we shift towards a low-carbon future.
Addressing societal challenges through client and corporate philanthropy as well as employee engagement.
Working with other thought leaders to achieve impact on a truly global scale.
Our group commitment to sustainability goes beyond our own initiatives as we collaborate with peers and organizations to maximize the total impact towards a better planet.
- Founding Member Net Zero Banking Alliance
- Carbon Disclosure Project (founding signatory)
- Global Reporting Initiative reporting framework (user since reporting year 2008)
- Taskforce on Climate Related Financial Disclosure framework (implementing recommendations since 2017)
- Founding Member Net Zero Asset Managers Initiative
- Signatory to Principles for Responsible Investment
- International Corporate Governance Network
- Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change
- Asian Corporate Governance Association
Sustainable and impact at UBS
Make an inquiry
Fill in an inquiry form and leave your details – we’ll be back in touch.
Introducing our leadership team
Meet the members of the team responsible for UBS Asset Management’s strategic direction.
Find our offices
We’re closer than you think, find out here