Our internship program is the best way to prepare you for a graduate position at UBS. As an intern at our firm you will work with and learn from some of the most successful people in finance. At the same time you will acquire skills and make contacts that should help you get a head start when you graduate. An internship also gives you an opportunity to see what working at UBS is really like.
As an intern, you'll:
- better understand what we do and how things work by participating in orientation and training
- work in a specific business area as a contributing member on a team in which your ideas and perspectives will be sought out and respected
- be matched with a mentor / buddy who will give you insights into our organization
- have opportunities to meet other interns and employees from across the firm so you can learn more about our business and expand your network
- receive feedback to help you improve your work and develop your skills (high-performing interns may be considered for our Graduate Talent Program).
For our internship programs, we generally recruit students near the end of their studies.