We know it's never easy for experienced professionals - especially women - to find the right opportunity after a few years out. UBS Career Comeback is the perfect place for a fresh (re)start. The program will put you in the right position to resume your career, whether it’s in one of our financial business areas, or in a corporate function role.
We're specifically looking for experienced professionals who:
- have been on a career break for approximately two (or more) years
- are looking to return to work in a full-time or part-time capacity
- have significant and directly relevant experience in a comparable firm, along with the skills and experience levels that fit the roles for which we're recruiting
- are in tune with our unique culture
- In short, if you’re competent in English and have the right level of skill and experience, one of our many permanent roles that are open across the firm will give you the perfect opportunity to thrive with us.
Hired into a permanent position from day one.
Start with an onboarding program that gets you up to speed on UBS and the financial industry.
Part of a group of people who go through the program together and support each other.
Part of peer/group coaching sessions facilitated by an experienced coach.
Paired with a mentor who will accompany you through the program.
Have a buddy who'll make sure that your first weeks on the job go smoothly and that you easily transition into your role and the team.
Take a look at our careers blog, where you can learn more about our culture, our people and how we do things.