Our offices in India are part of UBS Business Solutions Centers. We’re a global organization, working together to create superior value for our clients, shareholders and employees. We want to stand out as a winner in our industry. Known for our expertise, our contribution to society, our work environment, and our business success.
Our goal is to recruit, develop and retain the best talent. When you join our team in Pune or Mumbai, your growth is connected to the whole firm's growth. We aim for excellence in all we do, and this begins with our employees.
Want to become part of a team of people who are passionate about their work and eager to share their experience? We're hiring. Join us in Pune or Mumbai!
UBS offices in India
How we support our communities. Through giving time. Through sharing skills. With commitment.
In India, our community investment focuses on developing skills through support for education and entrepreneurship. We achieve impact through a combination of strategic funding and employee volunteering.
Our colleagues in India are key to the success of our community program. We encourage staff to support our local communities by offering them up to two volunteer days a year.
Some of our key programs in India are:
- International Foundation for Research and Education: Scholarship to financially disadvantaged students to complete courses at Ashoka University.
- Akshaya Patra Foundation: Grant for 3,300 impoverished children to get access to a school meal program.
- Anatarang Foundation: Grant to help supply employability programs and vocational training for underprivileged youth.
- Charities Aid Foundation: Sponsors four schools to empower students with skills for active citizenship.
- Lend a Hand India: Providing vocational training, career development, and entrepreneurial opportunities to kids in rural and urban communities. Collaborate with grass-roots nonprofits to develop innovative projects that enhance problem solving skills, and increase higher education enrollment rate.
- Tara Mobile Crèche (Pune): Reading program for construction workers' children.
- Sneha Sadan (Hyderabad): Education support to underprivileged children.