Banking Package UBS Campus at a glance
Free account management
With electronic delivery of all bank documents (Standard variant)
Withdraw cash free of charge
At all Swiss ATMs – no matter which bank
CHF 40 in the form of KeyClub points for new clients
- For undergraduates and postgraduates aged 18 to 30
- Includes free membership in LEGI, the largest discount platform for students in Switzerland
- Free cards, accounts and banking services with electronic delivery of all bank documents (Standard variant)
- Includes a V PAY or Maestro card, and a credit and prepaid card
- Free cash withdrawals in CHF from your personal account using your debit card at all Swiss ATMs
- Preferential interest rate on your personal account and savings account for young people
- UBS KeyClub bonus program
- E-banking, mobile banking, UBS Safe, Access App and UBS TWINT included
Don’t have a UBS account?
Open your banking package, including accounts and cards, conveniently via app.
Already have a UBS account?
Save time at your branch: make an appointment to open a banking package.
Would you like to open a banking package spontaneously in person? Visit us at a branch near you.
Services and conditions
From June 1, 2018, you will by default receive your bank documents and card statements from us electronically in e-banking and the Mobile Banking app or via UBS Safe. This is our “Standard” variant – it is simple, secure and protects the environment. You can, however, also opt for the “Traditional” variant, in which case we will send you your documents in paper form for a fee.
Lunch vouchers, reduced-price club admissions, plus discounts in many stores and online shops. LEGI membership offers you all this and much more right next to your college or university.
With the UBS V PAY Card or Maestro Card Campus, you can make cashless payments in Switzerland and abroad as well as cash withdrawals at ATMs. The V PAY Card is accepted within Europe; the Maestro Card is accepted worldwide. Cash withdrawals in Swiss francs at all UBS Bancomats and non-UBS ATMs in Switzerland are free of charge.
E-banking and mobile banking
The Access app allows you to log on to e-banking or the Mobile Banking app easily and securely – with no additional tools needed. You can also confirm online credit card payments via the Access app (3D Secure) for added security.
UBS Safe is your digital safe deposit box. Your bank documents are automatically backed up here and can be viewed via e-banking or the Safe app on your smartphone. Personal documents, passwords and photos can also be stored securely in Safe.
With UBS TWINT, you can make payments simply and securely in stores or online with your smartphone, as well as send and request money to and from your friends and family.
You can find all information on our digital products and services under UBS Digital Banking.
With our free UBS KeyClub bonus program, you collect points by actively using your credit and prepaid cards. You can use the bonus points like cash on a 1:1 basis. More than 30 partners – including H&M, Fust, Manor and Globus – will accept your bonus points. Or you can select your gift from the comfort of your own home in the KeyClub eStore.
Further information can be found at UBS KeyClub.
The banking package for undergraduates and postgraduates offers you further benefits:
We will give you CHF 25 in the form of KeyClub points for the successful referral of a new client who signs up for a Banking Package UBS Generation or Banking Package UBS Campus.
Investment fund account
Build up your assets gradually with an investment fund account at beneficial conditions
Fees for the UBS Campus banking package
- Free of charge with the “Standard” variant: electronic delivery of bank documents and/or credit/prepaid card statements via digital banking
- CHF 5 per month with the “Traditional” variant: delivery of bank documents and/or credit/prepaid card statements in paper form. Free of charge in the first year for new clients or existing UBS clients without a UBS Debit Card (V PAY/Maestro)