SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) is used to transfer euro amounts abroad for a fee of CHF 0.30. To do this, all you need is the recipient’s IBAN and the BIC of the recipient’s financial institution.
The following conditions apply for a SEPA payment:
- The recipient’s financial institution participates in SEPA.
- The payment currency is in euros.
- The person issuing the order and the recipient bear the costs incurred with their financial institution (shared expenses, cost option SHA).
- No messages are included in the payment order.
- The order is entered within the applicable cut-off times.
- All prerequisites for executing the payment order are fulfilled.
A current overview of all fees for payment transactions can be found in the following document .
Our customer service team will be happy to answer any other questions you may have. You can find the telephone number in the right-hand column.