How do I switch to paperless invoices for credit cards?
Paperless invoices are practical and environmentally friendly. In order to be able to switch to paperless invoices for credit cards, your credit card/prepaid card must be linked to E-Banking.
Note: existing direct debits for the payment of card invoices will not be affected.
To register your card, go to “Cards > Settings & Services > Register account/card”. Follow the instructions.
- Log on to E-Banking.
- Navigate to “Settings” in the top right.
- Click “Set invoice”.
- Activate paperless invoices by clicking on the slider on the right-hand side and confirm the change.
- Log in to the Mobile Banking App.
- Go to “Settings > Settings & security”.
- Tap “Documents > Manage paperless invoice”.
- Tap on the slider for the relevant card and confirm the switch.
Digital bank documents
Switch to digital bank documents to receive your account statements and certificates electronically.
Setting up invoice reminders
You can set up SMS, e-mail and push notifications to notify you as soon as new invoices are available.
Paying credit card invoices
It is very easy to pay credit card invoices via E-Banking and Mobile Banking.