UBS Europe SE, Sucursal en España
c/ María de Molina, 4
28006 – Madrid
This website provides information about required regulatory disclosures for non-monetary benefits received from and provided to third parties by UBS Europe SE, Sucursal en Españain relation to investment and ancillary services, such as Advisory, Discretionary, Custody and Execution-Only Services. Third parties in this context include, amongst others, external product providers as well as external financial intermediaries. Starting January 2018, non-monetary benefits concerning UBS Europe SE, Sucursal en Españawill be tracked and disclosed on this website according to regulatory requirements. These non-monetary benefits generally enhance the service quality for the client and do not impair UBS' duty to act in the best interest of the client.
Minor non-monetary benefits
Minor non-monetary benefits which UBS Europe SE, Sucursal en España receives or provides can be described as:
- Written material commissioned by corporate issuers to promote new issuances;
- Generic documentation relating to financial instruments;
- Seminars, trainings and educational events on financial instruments or investment services offered to clients;
- Hospitality below a certain de minimis value during seminars, trainings and educational events;
- Software and tools which mainly benefit the provider, such as trading tools and accounting interfaces provided to financial intermediaries by UBS Europe SE, Sucursal en España
Concerning discretionary services provided to clients domiciled in Spain, these minor non-monetary benefits are the only benefits UBS Europe SE, Sucursal en Españamay accept and retain.
Non-minor non-monetary benefits
Non-minor non-monetary benefits which UBS Europe SE, Sucursal en España receives or provides can be described as:
- Seminars, trainings and educational events on financial instruments or investment services offered to clients which are not proportionate;
- Software and tools which mainly benefit the recipient.
A detailed overview of occurring non-minor non-monetary benefits will periodically be published on this website.