Our strong relationships inspire us to deliver excellence and pursue growth in everything we do.
We believe that by supplementing your expertise with our own, we are able to create winning solutions and business success. When we win so do you.
Thanks for partnering with us.
Derivative Partners present UBS with Top Service Award at the Swiss Derivatives Awards.
Judging of the issuers' service performance involved assessment of the quality of term sheets, brochures and client magazines, derivatives website, market making and surveys of investors and pricing.
Award/Ranking Program: Swiss Derivatives Awards
Publication: Derivative Partners
Month/Year: March 2017
UBS was named the overall winner at the annual Asia-Pacific Structured Products & Derivatives Awards, taking Best House in Asia Pacific for the third year in a row. The Structured Retail Products APAC survey is based on both quantitative and qualitative analysis. They surveyed structured products distributors across Asia between February and March 2017, collecting data on structured product manufacturers from the point of view of their distributor clients.
In addition, UBS were also named:
- Best House: Equities (won 3 years in a row)
- Best House: Warrants (won 3 years in a row)
- Best Private Bank: APAC (won 2 years in a row)
- Best House: South Korea (won 2 years in a row)
- Best House: Credit
- Best House: Hybrids
Award/Ranking Program: Asia-Pacific Structured Products and Derivatives Awards 2017
Publication: Structured Retail Products
Month/Year: May 2017
UBS were named Structured Products House of the Year at the Global Capital Americas Derivatives Awards.The Global Capital Americas Derivatives Awards honor the companies, platforms, services and products that have made an impact on the US derivatives market during the last twelve months.UBS was also named FX Derivatives House of the Year, for the third consecutive year, and the Neo platform was recognised as Electronic Platform of the Year.
Award/Ranking Program: Americas Derivatives Awards 2017
Publication: Global Capital
Month/Year: June 2017
The annual Extel Survey is considered the leading benchmark for excellence in the equities market in Europe. It highlights achievement across the buy-side, sell-side and corporate communities.
This year the poll was conducted from March to April 2017 and reflects the views of over 15,000 individuals from 3,100 buy-side firms, 283 brokerage firms/research houses and nearly 1000 quoted companies.
- #6 Pan-European Equity Sales
- #2 Pan European Equity House
- #2 Pan-European Small & Mid Cap Trading & Execution
- #1 Pan-European Brokerage Firm for Trading & Execution
- #2 Pan-European Brokerage Firm for Equity & Equity-Linked Research
- #1 All Brokerage Firm for Economics & Strategy Research
- #2 All Brokerage Firm for Company & Expert Meetings: Industry Experts
- #3 All Brokerage Firm for Pan-European: Company & Expert Meetings
- #1 All Brokerage Firm for Emerging EMEA: Company & Expert Meetings
- #1 All Brokerage Firm for Sales - Electronic Alpha Capture
- #1 All Brokerage Firm for Portfolio Trading
- #2 All Brokerage Firm for Electronic Trading
- #4 All Brokerage Firm for High Touch Sales Trading
- #1 All Brokerage Firm for Global Equity Sales
- #6 All Brokerage Firm for Pan-European: Equity Sales
- #1 in Derivatives: Research
- #2 in Derivatives: Sales
- #4 in Derivatives: All Brokerage Firms
The full results can be seen on Extel's website.
Award/Ranking Program: Extel Survey
Month/Year: July 2017
UBS has been named Deal of the Year at the Structured Products Europe Awards 2017. In addition to winning Deal of the Year, UBS's work on was also recognized in the following categories:
- Italy House of the Year
- Swiss House of the Year
Award/Ranking Program: Structured Products Europe Awards
Month/Year: October 2017
UBS was recently selected as the winner of the Risk Structured Products House of the Year 2018. These awards are the longest-running of their kind and are widely recognised as the most prestigious for firms and individuals in the market.
Award/Ranking Program: Risk Awards 2018
Month/Year: November 2017