Our strong relationships inspire us to deliver excellence and pursue growth in everything we do.
We believe that by supplementing your expertise with our own, we are able to create winning solutions and business success. When we win so do you.
Thanks for partnering with us.
UBS has been named the world's number one investment banking house for the second consecutive year, and M&A bank by Global Finance, in the publisher's 18th annual survey.
The Global Finance 'World's Best Investment Banks' survey is positioned as a trusted standard of excellence
In addition to deal volume and size, the editors ran ratings of each contender's market share, quality of advice and service, and a number of other variables to find this year's winners. Deals announced or completed in 2016 were considered.
"Our performance in this year's survey reflects both the strength of our global franchise and our commitment to delivering the very best in advice,
As well as Best Investment Bank and Best M&A Bank, UBS was also awarded 3 further titles:
- Best M&A Bank for the Middle East
- Best Investment Bank for Switzerland
- Best Investment Bank for Kazakhstan
For more information on this year’s Global Finance ‘World’s Best Investment Banks’ survey, please read the full article.
Award/Ranking Program: Global Finance World's Best Investment Banks 2017
Publication: Global Finance
Month/Year: February 2017
About Global Finance
Global Finance, founded in 1987, has a circulation of 50,000 and readers in 192 countries. Global Finance’s audience includes senior corporate and financial officers responsible for making
Its website — GFMag.com — offers analysis and articles that are the heritage of 30 years of experience in international financial markets. Global Finance is headquartered in New York, with offices around the world. Global Finance regularly selects the top performers among banks and other providers of financial services. These awards have become a trusted standard of excellence
UBS has received a number of accolades at the Global Capital's Equity Capital Markets Awards 2016, announced on 16th March 2017:
- Block Trade Bank of the Year
- ECM Bank of the Year in Iberia
- ECM Deal of the Year – Innogy, shared win, UBS as one of four bookrunners
- IPO of the Year – Innogy, shared win, UBS as one of four bookrunners
- Best Equity Capital Raising by a Listed Company – Banco Popular Español, shared win, UBS as one of two global coordinators
- Privatisation of the Year – DONG Energy, shared win, UBS as one of three bookrunners
- Technology or Biotech IPO of the Year – Takeaway.com, shared win, UBS as one of two bookrunners
- ECM Deal of the Year in the UK and Ireland – ConvaTec, shared win, UBS as one of three global coordinators
- ECM Deal of the Year in Germany, Austria and Switzerland – Innogy, shared win, UBS as one of four bookrunners
- ECM Deal of the Year in Iberia – Banco Popular Español, shared win, UBS as one of two global coordinators
- ECM Deal of the Year in the Nordic region – DONG Energy, shared win, UBS as one of three bookrunners
A poll of market participants held in January and February determined the Deals of the Year and Best Non-Market Participants Awards, whereas the Global Capital's editorial and research teams judged the Banks of the Year Awards.
For more information on this year's survey, please read the full article.
Award/Ranking Program: Global Capital's ECM Awards 2016
Publication: Global Capital
Month/Year: March 2017