As we continue to grow in India we're setting up a new UBS Business Solutions Center in Hyderabad towards the end of 2020. Our association with Hyderabad is longstanding and the city offers a world-class infrastructure and a business environment as a well as a deep and high quality talent pool.
Capital of Telangana
Per capita income of USD 2700
Ranked no.1 in Quality of Living by Mercer in 2018
Among top 20 cities globally JLL City Momentum Index
India's 4th largest retail market
Houses India's largest start up incubator hub
Quality education institutes and schools
Our new center will be located in Gacchibowli and the area offers
- Affordable living and is low on cost compared to the other large cities in India on all criteria including accommodation, education, transport, groceries, sports and utilities
- World class infrastructure for commercial spaces and a focused development on infrastructure that makes it easy for working professionals to commute
- Direct connectivity to the airport via the Outer Ring Road
- The city will be home to the largest elevated metro project in the world, 72 km, with corridor 2 passing through Nanakramguda, which is operational since H2 2019
- There are reputed schools in Nanakramguda, including large educational chains, which offer ICSE, CBSE and state board education in multiple languages of instruction
Teams in Hyderabad
This center will initially host our Finance and Operations service portfolios.
Are you keen to make the engine run at its optimal capacity? Join Operations to ensure that our global clientele's transactions are settled quickly and accurately.
Are you brilliant with numbers and reporting? Working in Finance means you're helping to optimize, safeguard and control our financial resources.