We offer the full spectrum of global fixed income strategies from benchmark agnostic total return to staying within a benchmark’s universe. Depending on benchmark and risk budget, we are able to help tailor a solution and generate alpha for our clients.
As inefficient markets can impact bond prices, our goal is to exploit those through an understanding of fundamentals and valuations, market behavioral indicators, macroeconomic trends and consideration of cyclical and secular themes. Our resources and decision making process have been built with the aim to achieve consistent and strong risk-adjusted alpha.
Keep informed about new fixed income thought leadership papers
Accessing fixed income
From traditional to alternative – whatever your risk profile is, our Fixed Income range is designed to offer you a broad spectrum of capabilities even under the most challenging market conditions.
Bond Bites monthly
Why UBS Asset Management for global fixed income?
- A dedicated global bond team drawing on local market and sector experience across our Fixed Income business
- A team of c.25 career analysts providing sufficient scale to offer comprehensive coverage of opportunities across global credit markets, while focusing on areas that can add value to client portfolios
- Ability to make the right macro calls
- Through credit analysis process, integrating material ESG and non-financial factors
- Regional sector specialist PMs and analysts to provide local insights to global portfolios
- Robust portfolio construction supported by disciplined risk management
- Generally independent and non-correlated source of alpha that exploit the full opportunity set of duration, curve, country, currency, sector and security allocations
- Universe, risk budget and degree of freedom can be customized to client's needs, which can impact performance potential