Want to check us out while launching your career? Our 10-week summer internships cover a wide range of activities across our business divisions. Each program varies slightly, but all are designed to prepare you for our full time Graduate Talent Program (if you are accepted). Start and end dates may be different in each region. You can find these details by exploring the roles on our job board.
To apply, you should be in your penultimate year of study, have excellent English skills and pass our online test. Find out more about each program:
- help to offer our investment capabilities across all major traditional and alternative asset classes
- learn all about debt capital markets, including corporate and emerging market bonds
- learn how to analyze complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives
- help our clients buy and sell on the phone, and use our online systems
- choose to be on a client team or be a sales trader
- use our online systems to buy and sell equities, foreign currencies, interest rates and credit products
- seek the best prices to execute our clients’ sales orders
- act as a guardian of our financial resources
- consult with internal experts to help advise our senior managers
- help us manage financial risks and make better use of our resources
- gain first-hand experience in understanding and supporting our operating models
- give colleagues and internal clients the HR advice and the support they need
- be involved in projects and gain insights into how our HR operates
- gather information through surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes, products and services
- determine the required solutions and assist in implementation
- acquire product and front-to-back process knowledge quickly and apply it to support highly structured or non-standard transactions
- understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics
- advise colleagues on how they can best manage the risks involved in conducting day-to-day business
- liaise with financial regulators
Interested to learn more about our business divisions? See what they're all about.
Applying for an internship
What’s the best way to prepare for the application process? How will I be assessed?
Check out our FAQ. But if you're unable to find what you're looking for, please contact us.