Our 10-week summer internships cover a wide range of activities across all of our business divisions. Each program varies slightly, but all are designed to prepare you for our full time Graduate Talent Program (contingent upon an offer).
Our internships start in June. We accept applications from early in the previous year. As new positions open on a rolling basis, please check our job board regularly. Or create a search agent to get email notifications.
During our Asset Management internship, you'll:
- conduct research and analysis across a variety of asset classes and investment products
- collaborate on projects for UBS's top institutional, wholesale and wealth management clients
Our Corporate Center internships span across many different specialist areas. They include:
Investment Bank - Corporate Client Solutions (CCS)
During our CCS internship you'll:
- develop financial models and contribute to the materials presented to clients
- join a banking deal team that provides solutions to corporate clients in advisory, equity, debt and leveraged capital markets and financing
Note: We also offer other summer opportunities within CCS:
Investment Bank - Investor Client Services (ICS)
During our ICS Internship you'll:
- follow the markets daily with the top salespeople, traders and fund managers on Wall Street
- see how we promote products and trading opportunities to institutional clients, based on an understanding of their needs
- shadow traders who seek the best prices to execute clients’ sales orders and make markets in listed and over-the-counter equities, equity derivatives and equity-linked securities
In Wealth Management we offer two kinds of internships. Explore them here:
During our Wealth Management internship, you'll:
- interact with senior leadership, home office partners and the field while working on key projects
- develop financial and operational strategies for strategic initiatives like digital transformation and SigFig integration
During our Public Finance internship, you'll:
- develop an understanding about the creation and execution activities in public finance
- work with municipal banking client coverage teams to deliver financing solutions for clients
Applications are open from July to September of the previous year. To be considered for our program, you'll need:
- a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- to graduate between December and June in the year following the internship
Interested to learn more about our business divisions? See what they're all about.
5 minutes with Helen
Meet Helen, one of our interns and see what she enjoyed about her summer internship.
Applying for an internship
What’s the best way to prepare for the application process? How will I be assessed?
Check out our FAQ. But if you're unable to find what you're looking for, please contact us.