Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) is the ideal way to make the most out of your UBS internship and transition into a career with us. Not only will you learn more about who we are, you'll also build your network, develop your skills and experience our collaborative culture. While you're working alongside our experts, you'll be mentored and treated as a valued member of our team.
Our GTP is offered in the areas below. They all start in August (with the exception of CCS, which starts in July) and last for 18 to 24 months.
- Asset Management*
- Corporate Center – Communications & Branding, Corporate Services, Human Resources*, Information Technology (IT), Operations, Risk
- Investment Bank – Corporate Client Solutions (CCS), Investor Client Services (ICS)*
- Wealth Management Americas*
Applications open on our website as they become available. To view any current opportunities, check with our job board (Search jobs) as early as July and through as late as October. To be considered for our program, you'll need:
- a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- to graduate with a bachelor’s degree before the start of the program
Interested to learn more about our business divisions? Discover what they're all about.
Applying for the Graduate Talent Program
What’s the best way to prepare for the application process? How will I be assessed?
Check out our FAQ. But if you're unable to find what you're looking for, please contact us.