In our Mid-Year 2019 edition of Panorama: 'Forces shaping the investment landscape', our investment experts across the asset classes highlight the key factors driving markets and identify the main challenges for the remainder of 2019:
- The US economy's 10-year expansion is not necessarily cause for concern
- Central bank actions to lift inflation could create a new set of global opportunities and some newchallenges for active fixed income investors
- We believe active equity managers have an advantage with valuations that are no longer stretched on traditional metrics
- China merits a standalone allocation with economic stabilization likely to drive increased investment there
- Current favorable economic conditions indicate that investor demand for real assets will continue to strengthen
With insights across both traditional and alternative asset classes, we trust you will find our mid-year update thought-provoking and helpful in meeting the investment challenges that lie ahead.