Expand your global distribution capabilities in an instant.
UBS Bond Port offers you immediate no fee access to a unique and diverse, global liquidity network. With ~2,500 buy side clients in over 65 countries1.
With $30bn of executable liquidity daily1, UBS Bond Port is a unique aggregated liquidity pool that has become an important distribution tool for many leading market participants.
There are no fees when leaving firm liquidity, the price you quote is the price you trade.
Our liquidity is not just deep, broad and diverse. It's unique too. And it's global.
- Cayman islands
- United States
- British Isles
- Channel Islands
- Czech Republic
- Jersey, Channel Islands
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Vatican City
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
Individual jurisdictional restrictions may apply
UBS Bond Port
Access global distribution:
- ~2,500 clients in over 65 countries1
- Trading in 17 currencies1
- 22-5 trading from market open Singapore to market close 5pm New York
Deep market liquidity:
- Firm pricing2 in over 35,000 securities1
Instant, no fee connection:
- A single connection point to major ECNs globally
- No charge to be a partner – aggressor pay model
Anonymity and data transparency:
- An option for a segregated model – behind the information barrier
- Real-time pricing data
1UBS data, July 2019. 2Subject to orders.
… of major venues, traditional dealers, alternative providers and UBS clients.
Connectivity is key to future success
Integrate and trade through the connection that suits you.