Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) is the ideal way to make the most out of your UBS internship and transition into a career with us.
Not only will you learn more about us, you'll also build your network, develop your skills and experience our collaborative culture. While you're working alongside our experts, you'll be mentored and treated as a valued member of our team.
Our GTP is offered in the business areas below. They start throughout the year, so see the application requirements for your country:
- Group Asset Liability Management
- Human Resources
- Risk Control
- Global Wealth Management
- Asset Management
- Securities Sales
- Securities Trading
- UBS Global Research - Equities, FX, Rates & Credit
- Investment Bank - Corporate Client Solutions
Key dates of application
- Australia: March to May
- China, Hong Kong and Singapore: August to October
- Japan: September to November
To be considered for our program, you need to be a final-year university student graduating by:
- Australia: December
- China, Hong Kong and Singapore: July
- Japan: in two years' time
- or graduate within the last two years, with no more than two years of full-time work experience
Interested to learn more about our business divisions? Discover what they're all about.
Applying for the Graduate Talent Program
What’s the best way to prepare for the application process? How will I be assessed?
Check out our FAQ. But if you're unable to find what you're looking for, please contact us.
Meet Zong-Ye from Singapore
After completing his degree in London, he flew back to Singapore to start his career at UBS. Read about his experiences of joining our Graduate Talent Program.