Rental surety savings account – for simple processing.
The UBS rental surety savings account is for receiving security deposits from tenants on the basis of a rental agreement. The rental surety savings account is in the name of the renter or renters.
The rental surety savings account at a glance
- No account charges
- An annual account statement and interest calculation with a detailed overview of your deposit and the interest paid on it
- Interest rate the same as for a UBS savings account
- The interest paid on the account can be withdrawn at any time
- The account and the security deposit are blocked by the Bank
|Rental surety savings account|
|Requirement||For rental properties in Switzerland|
|Interest rates / interest payment limits||Current interest rates on the rental surety savings account are available here.|
|Account maintenance fees||Free of charge|
Apply directly for a rental surety savings account or terminate an existing one.
* Toll-free number. Exceptions: some telecommunication providers may charge if calls are made from a mobile phone, a telephone booth, or from abroad.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.