You can now identify yourself easily and quickly with the UBS Access App when calling Digital Banking Support, the hotline for private clients or the UBS Card Center. Self-identification via security questions will now only be used in exceptional cases.
Identification via the Access App is not just more secure than answering questions, it’s also much faster. It’s based on the tried-and-tested security standard of the UBS Access App.
Important: Only identify yourself with the Access App if you have personally called one of the hotlines mentioned above using a number you recognize. If someone calls you and asks you to use the Access App, please hang up immediately.
- You call one of the hotlines mentioned above.
- You receive a push notification on your mobile phone.
- Log in to the Access App via push notification.
- Access the one-time code and give it to the UBS employee on the telephone.
- The UBS employee will validate the code. This completes the identification process and the call can begin.