Result: You're a hands-on person, motivated by family.
You learn by experience, so dive in. Try different ways of getting involved and interactive with your money to find your flow. Providing for your loved ones is important to you, so if you’re ever at a loss focus on that. This is your north star.
Money Moves to make:
Giving While Living Kickstart Guide
You don’t have to wait until after you’re gone to establish a legacy. There are many powerful money moves to create a legacy while you’re here to enjoy it. Check out this kickstart guide for inspiration on how to give to the people and causes you love:
- Fund someone’s education
- Give the down-payment on a loved one’s home
- Create a donor-advised fund, which gives to multiple charities in an organized way
- Give a meaningful donation to your alma mater
Financial Dreams Kickstart Guide
Dreaming about what you want your money to do can be fun. Use this Financial Dreams Kickstart Guide to get going.
- What do you want to accomplish in your life?
- What are your main concerns?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
- Who are the people that matter most to you?
- How do you plan to achieve your life’s vision?
When you’re moving forward you may need cash to fall back on.
Consider saving and keeping some cash for an adequate emergency fund.