Why it matters
- More than six million children die before their fifth birthday each year, nearly half because of poor nutrition.
- Globally, one in nine people is undernourished - 795 million.
- The World Economic Forum considers water scarcity one of mankind's biggest risks.
- It already affects more than 40% of people and is projected to rise.
- Almost 1,000 children die every day from water and sanitation-related diseases.
Global Visionaries focused on Health and Nutrition:
This theme includes the following UN Sustainable Development Goals:
Don't miss out
Sign up to our newsletter and get updates about Global Visionaries directly to your inbox.