UBS Visa credit cardholders have access to ground transportation services when you use your UBS Visa credit card to pay for the service.
EmpireCLS Worldwide Chauffeured Services has paired the art of chauffeuring with the business of luxury, personalization and security to create a comprehensive, professional and sought-after service.
- Relax in the comfort of their luxury vehicles, featuring the Cadillac XTS, Escalade, BMW 740 il, Mercedes-Benz S-class sedans and Sprinter vans.
- Book trips with their dedicated teams of global reservations specialists, available 24/7
- Experience the luxury of their worldwide Airport Concierge Program, offering expedited, white-glove assistance to/from your gate
- Stay connected with your chauffeur via pre-trip notifications and on-location status updates through e-mail and SMS messaging
- Feel secure with their proprietary software, using military-grade encryption to protect guests’ personal and financial information
- Be driven by professional chauffeurs trained in discretion, safety and personalized service
- They pledge to provide exceptional chauffeured hospitality, every day, which reﬂects their core values of personalized service, safety, security, innovation and dedication.
- EmpireCLS Worldwide Chauffeured Services:
- $50 (USD) discount applied to first booking
- 10% discount applied to the base rate thereafter
- Complimentary vehicle upgrade when available
To access this benefit contact your UBS Concierge at 888-762-1232.
Late cancellation policies vary based on the location of the original pickup point or service area (i.e., EmpireCLS immediate service areas vs. international markets). Cancellation within the EmpireCLS immediate service area (NY/NJ/SW CT, San Francisco- San Jose and Los Angeles-San Diego) must be made one (1) hour prior to scheduled pickup. Full fare including gratuities will be charged for all late cancellations. Please refer to full policies and procedures for more information. A reservation is considered a “No Show” if the passenger cannot be located or contacted within (a) one (1) hour for airport pickups (time starts when the plane arrives at the gate) and (b) thirty (30) minutes at other pickup locations (home, office, hotel, etc.). Full fare, including gratuities, will be charged for all No Shows. For waiting time on airport departures (pickup at home, office, hotel, etc.), the first fifteen (15) minutes are considered the Grace Period. For airport arrivals, the Grace Period is forty-five (45) minutes for all domestic ﬂights and seventy-five (75) minutes for all international ﬂights. Waiting time charges are based on the vehicle’s hourly rate and are accrued in quarter- hour increments. A voluntary 20% gratuity is applied to all reservations and is negotiable or waivable at any time. EmpireCLS charges an Administration Fee of 17.25%, which is applied to each reservation. Taxes, tolls, airport fees and parking fees will be charged as incurred. EmpireCLS charges an $18 USD airport fee for all arrivals. Fuel charges for sedans, SUVs, vans and limousines is $9 USD per trip for ﬂat-rate transfers, and $9 USD per hour for hourly trips. Larger vehicles will be quoted upon request. Hourly minimums apply for all as directed/hourly reservations and vary according to vehicle type/market. An early morning/ late night surcharge of $25 USD will be applied for all reservations scheduled between the hours of 12:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. Extra stops will be charged as incurred. A $50 offer is available only on your first reservation and only when booked through the Concierge. Please refer to the Policies and Procedures. For full terms and conditions, visit empirecls.com/terms-conditions/.