In an increasingly complex and interconnected world too many pieces of information might easily become confusing.
How can you detect the ones which are really useful? Which ones can you trust? How can a solid reference point be established?
At UBS we want to be the partner you can count on to invest in a conscious and informed manner. We will question our beliefs every day to offer you new perspectives.
Become our client: you will have access to the best of our research.
Research, analysis and solid processes to invest on a firm foundation
Our Chief Investment Office (CIO) research focuses on market trends, prospects for corporate profits and macroeconomic factors.
The Investment Committee meets every month to discuss and summarise such information as well as to define UBS House View, i.e. UBS strategic vision on markets and investments underlying our investment solutions.
- 900 specialists monitoring markets and investment classes
- Selected external partners such as business executives, academics and even Nobel Prize winners
- 14 financial centres - including Milan - to maintain a global overview of financial trends
- 24/7 coverage of markets and economic scenarios
- 15,000 fixed-income instruments analysed every day plus over 30 currencies, 25 raw materials and over 1,800 Companies
UBS’s biggest strength is the collective force of our hundreds of analysts across the world, keeping a finger on the pulse of financial markets on behalf of our clients.
Stay informed with the CIO
Follow the House view, Investment views and get the latest Weekly Podcast
We’d like to meet you
Come and see us so we can tell you more about what we can offer you.