You can customize shortcuts, favorites and investment insights by clicking the three-dot icon in the top right corner of your screen.
Set up favorites to see your most relevant accounts and portfolios at a glance:
- Tap on “Add favorites now” or “Edit”.
- Select favorites via the plus sign.
- Adjust the order by tapping on the two strips on the right and sliding the favorite up or down.
- Tap on “Save”.
- Customize the name of the favorite by tapping on the pencil.
Set up shortcuts to access frequently used functions even more easily via shortcuts:
- On the homepage, tap on the three dots in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap on “Edit Shortcuts”.
- Add or remove shortcuts via the plus and minus sign.
- Adjust the order by tapping on the tree strips on the right and sliding the shortcut up or down.
- Tap on "Save".
You cannot use UBS Mobile Banking on tablet. You can use your browsers (such as Chrome, Safari) on your tablet to access UBS E-Banking.
Whenever you login to UBS Mobile Banking, you will first need to be authenticated which will require a connection to the internet. This is for your security, as none of your portfolio information is stored on UBS Mobile Banking.
No, UBS Wealth Management clients can use UBS Mobile Banking for free.
Clients of UBS Advice™ are reminded to refer to Section VII of the Investment Services Terms and Conditions and specifically to Clause 3 for information about the criteria applied by the firm in monitoring the client's portfolio and the limitations of the service. As part of the monitoring process, the firm’s staff regularly reviews and validates the monitored results before any UBS Portfolio Health Check are delivered to the client.
Following from the monitoring results of the UBS Portfolio Health Check, the firm’s proprietary advisory engine may generate investment recommendations that either: (1) identify asset class and sub-asset class allocation of a client's portfolio that should be re-balanced due to deviation against the target asset allocation for the selected investment strategy of the portfolio to optimize alignment with the target asset allocation; or (2) identify a switch recommendation to investments with similar characteristics where the UBS Portfolio Health Check trigger an alert.
Additionally, the firm’s in-house investment specialists may also generate investment recommendations based on the firm’s internal research and other publicly available information. All such investment recommendations are further assessed with UBS Portfolio Health Check and investment suitability tools and the results are reviewed and validated by the firm’s staff before any investment recommendations are delivered to the client.
For avoidance of doubt, there is no automated portfolio rebalancing and the recommendations above are provided for your consideration and further action.
Our portfolio-based approach is how we monitor the risk level of your portfolio against your selected risk tolerance. Download the factsheet for more details:
1. Login into UBS Mobile Banking.
You can set up push, SMS and email notifications via UBS Mobile Banking.
2. Select the “Profile“ icon on the top left, then select ”Settings”.
3. Select “Manage notifications”.
4. Select “Add new rule” and type of notifications to setup new alerts.
5. Updating of existing alerts can be done by selecting the existing alerts and modify the fields below accordingly.
You have successfully set up your notifications.
- Log in to UBS Mobile Banking.
- Select the profile icon on the top left-hand corner.
- Select “Settings”.
- Select “Documents”.
5. Select “Manage document delivery”.
6. Select the portfolio and tab “Everything on paper”. Change the selection to “Everything electronically”.
7. Select “Done”.
8. Select “Save”.
- Once bank documents are generated, they will be delivered directly to your inbox.
- To receive your bank documents electronically, the only way to subscribe (or unsubscribe) is via e-banking.