Your portfolio at your fingertips 24/7.
- Keep track of your portfolio performance against your investment strategy.
- Access insights on from our Chief Investment Office and portfolio managers.
- See how your net assets are distributed by asset classes, currencies, regions, and sectors.
- Understand your long-term strategy based on your risk tolerance – and see how our portfolio managers are tactically optimizing your portfolio.
Online trading, globally.
- Search for latest price, details and market news for instruments in multiple asset classes
- Personalize watch lists and set price alerts to track investment opportunities
- Trade equities, bonds and funds in global markets including HK, SG, US, UK and many more
- On Desktop and Mobile
Foreign Exchange online
Respond flexibly to foreign exchange developments and trade spot, forward or swap online via UBS E-Banking.
Receive UBS content and trading ideas based on your interests from our CIO experts – on your mobile and desktop Digital Banking.
Keep a pulse on investment opportunities
You can easily track the developments of your preferred instruments with access to news, researches, price chart displays, and the option to set up notifications.
Grab hold of opportunities.
Choose the way you stay in the know.
There are up to 10 languages to choose from when you read the news in E-banking Quotes, including Chinese, English, Japanese, and more.
Stay updated with the news in languages you prefer.
Digital Banking made simple & secure with the Access App
Activate Access App in your smartphone and scan the QR code to start login Digital Banking.
UBS Advisor Messaging
Chat with your advisor, in the way you want
Reach out directly to your client advisor using WeChat or WhatsApp, in the way you want. Communicate easily and ask your questions via chat.
Download our apps today
UBS Mobile Banking
UBS Access App
We are here to help you
UBS Digital Banking hotline
Available from Monday - Friday: 7am - 8pm; Saturday: 9am - 5pm