* The Sub-Fund has been established for less than a full calendar year, therefore there is insufficient data to provide a useful indication of calendar year past performance to investors.
Investment involves risk. Past performance is not indicative of further performance. The investment returns are denominated in the currency of the Share Class, US/HK dollar-based investors may therefore be exposed to fluctuations in the relevant exchange rates. Investors should be aware of the additional risks associated with funds with investments in financial derivatives and/or emerging markets. We recommend investors to read the relevant prospectuses and annual reports for further details including the risk factors of the funds before investing. The material in this website has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong. This material is issued by UBS Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited.
Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested.
The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-to-NAV, with dividend reinvested.
These figures show by how much the share class increased or decreased in value during the calendar year shown.
Performance data has been calculated in the currency denomination of the share class, including ongoing charges and excluding subscription fee and redemption fee you might have to pay.
Where no past performance is shown there was insufficient data available in that year to provide performance.
The funds contained in the website may, directly or indirectly through underlying funds, invest primarily in equities, debt securities (including bonds), cash/cash equivalent instruments, financial derivative instruments (FDI) or a combination of these.
• Some distribution units of some funds may make distributions out of capital at the discretion of the management company, which amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, and result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per unit.
• Some funds may invest in non-investment grade bonds or bonds which are unrated. Such securities are generally subject to lower liquidity, higher volatility, greater level of interest rate and credit risk, and greater risk of loss of principal and interest than high-rated debt securities.
• Investment in emerging markets may involve a greater risk than developed markets such as liquidity risks, currency risks/control, political and economic uncertainties, legal and taxation risks, settlement risks, custody risk and the likelihood of a high degree of volatility.
• Some funds may invest in a certain region/sector/theme and be subject to a higher level of risks comparing to a fund investing in a more diversified portfolio/strategy.
• Some funds may use financial derivative instruments and involve additional risks, e.g. counterparty/credit risk, liquidity risk, valuation risk, volatility risk and over-the-counter transaction risk. Under extreme market conditions and circumstances, investment in the fund may potentially result in total loss of investment.
Investment involves risks, and past performance are not indicative of future performance. The value of the funds and income from them can go up as well as down and consequently you may not get back the amount originally invested. Investors please refer to the offering document for further details including the risk factors.