At current rates of change, it will take 217 years for the world to achieve basic gender equality.
- Womensphere promotes gender equality and empowers women and girls with education in leadership, entrepreneurship and STEAM subjects.
- It has already reached more than 10,000 people and, with scaling through media and partnerships, anticipates reaching ten times as many in 2018.
- The goal is for the leadership and mentoring projects to reach a million people by 2020 and a billion by 2030.
- Currently women only hold about 5% of CEO positions at S&P 500 companies and are less than a quarter of national parliamentarians.
- Analisa has received numerous awards, including being selected as a WEF Young Global Leader and a NASA Datanaut.
Womensphere works towards this UN Sustainable Development Goals:
Other Global Visionaries you might find interesting:
Or you can view and select from all of our Global Visionaries