- In our view, the recent advance in global equities is a bear market rally, not the start of a new bull run.
- Earnings expectations do not reflect the retrenchment of goods-sector activity or reduction in household spending power.
- We believe the Federal Reserve will not shift from tightening to easing without substantial economic pain.
- Valuations are still on the expensive side, and recession risks are above-average.
- We are staying underweight stocks and using selloffs in bonds as an opportunity to increase exposure to sovereign fixed income.
Whether you have a question or a request, we will be happy to get in touch with you.
Introducing our leadership team
Meet the members of the team responsible for UBS Asset Management’s strategic direction.
Find our offices
We’re closer than you think, find out here