You can generally withdraw your assets five years in advance at the earliest and, at the latest, five years after reaching the statutory AHV age (age 64 for women and age 65 for men).
Early withdrawal is possible in the following cases:
- If you use the assets to finance owner-occupied property
- If you leave Switzerland permanently (restrictions apply in EU countries, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Norway)
- If you want to become self-employed
- If you receive a full invalidity pension
- If your assets from your last pension fund are lower than annual employee contributions
- Payment to the beneficiary in the case of death of the pension fund member
If you would like to withdraw your vested benefits, please complete the form below.