You can generally withdraw your assets five years in advance at the earliest and, at the latest, 5 years after reaching the statutory AHV age (age 64 for women and age 65 for men).
Early withdrawal is possible in the following cases:
- If you use the assets to finance owner-occupied property
- If you leave Switzerland permanently (restrictions apply in EU countries, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Norway)
- If you want to become self-employed
- If you receive a full invalidity pension
- If your assets from your last pension fund are lower than annual employee contributions
- Payment to the beneficiary in the case of death of the pension fund member
If you would like to withdraw your vested benefits, please complete the form below.