Vested benefits account: changing your address

How can I change the address of my vested benefits account?

Its not possible to change it by e-mail or an online form

For your security, its not possible to change your address in an online form or by e-mail.

Changing the address of your vested benefits account is only possible in writing. Please use the appropriate form to do so.

Please send the signed and completed form with an up-to-date photocopy of your identity card to the following address:

Vested Benefits Foundation of UBS AG
CH-8098 Zurich