- Governments and corporations generally want to get to the same place in the energy transition, but the path is not going to be linear.
- Solar and wind has been a key piece of the transition to renewables.
- There's a lot of bumps in the road. There's bridge fuels. There's power bills. It's all making it more complicated.
- An important factor in the transition to a low-carbon economy is the very favorable and active regulatory environment.
- The transition also benefits from an evolving consumer preference for sustainability broadly with the younger generation in particular being very receptive to the climate agenda.
- Increased energy efficiency is among the lowest cost means to reduce emissions and should be an essential part of any Net-Zero scenario.
Make an inquiry
Fill in an inquiry form and leave your details – we’ll be back in touch.
Introducing our leadership team
Meet the members of the team responsible for UBS Asset Management’s strategic direction.
Find our offices
We’re closer than you think, find out here