UBS ETFPlease confirm that you are resident in Switzerland to proceed.
UBS ETF (LU) J.P. Morgan CNY China Government 1-10 Year Bond UCITS ETF
|Asset class||Fixed Income|
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS ETF – J.P. Morgan CNY China Government 1-10 Year Bond UCITS ETF
UBS ETF – J.P. Morgan CNY China Government 1-10 Year Bond UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
J.P. Morgan China Government + Policy Bank 20% Capped 1-10 Year Index (Total Return)
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Physical (Full replicated)
- The sub-fund aims to track, before expenses, the price and income performance of the J.P. Morgan China Government + Policy Bank 20% Capped 1-10 Year Index (Total Return) (this sub-fund's "Index").
- The J.P. Morgan China Government + Policy Bank 20% Capped 1-10 Year Index aims to track the performance of eligible fixed-rate, CNY-denominated government and policy bank bonds maturing within the next 1 to 10 years.
- The sub-fund will take an exposure on the components of its Index.
- Additionally, currency hedged share classes aim to reduce the impact of currency fluctuations between their reference currency and the index currency.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The exchange rate risk between CNY and USD is not hedged.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The J.P. Morgan China Government + Policy Bank 20% Capped 1-10 Year Index aims to track the performance of eligible fixed-rate, CNY-denominated government and policy bank bonds maturing within the next 1 to 10 years. Securities must be listed on the China interbank market to be eligible. Securities must be listed on the China interbank market to be eligible. The index exposure to each of the three policy bank issuers is capped at 20%.
Please consider that this performance comparison tool serves for illustration purposes only as it allows to compare any UBS ETF regardless its fund characteristics, investment objectives. Please note that certain comparisons might be insignificant or misleading due to markets, currencies, sectors or risk exposures that might not be comparable. Neither UBS AG nor any of its affiliates, its directors, employees or agents accepts any liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of this tool.
For marketing and information purposes by UBS. UBS funds under Swiss, Luxembourg and Irish law. Representative in Switzerland for UBS funds established under foreign law: UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG, P.O. Box, CH-4002 Basel. Paying agent: UBS AG. Prospectuses, simplified prospectuses, the articles of association or the management regulations as well as annual and semi-annual reports of UBS funds are available free of charge from UBS AG, P.O. Box, CH-4002 Basel or from UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG, P.O. Box, CH-4002 Basel. The funds or securities referred to herein are not sponsored, endorsed, or promoted by the index providers, and the index providers bear no liability with respect to any such funds or securities or any index on which such funds or securities are based. The prospectus contains a more detailed description of the limited relationship the index providers have with the licensee and any related funds. Before investing in a product please read the latest prospectus carefully and thoroughly. Units of UBS funds mentioned herein may not be offered, sold or delivered in the United States. The information mentioned herein is not intended to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The performance shown does not take account of any commissions and costs charged when subscribing to and redeeming units. Commissions and costs have a negative impact on performance. If the currency of a financial product or financial service is different from your reference currency, the return can increase or decrease as a result of currency fluctuations. This information pays no regard to the specific or future investment objectives, financial or tax situation or particular needs of any specific recipient. The details and opinions contained in this document are provided by UBS without any guarantee or warranty and are for the recipient's personal use and information purposes only. This document contains statements that constitute “forward-looking statements”, including, but not limited to, statements relating to our future business development. While these forward-looking statements represent our judgments and future expectations concerning the development of our business, a number of risks, uncertainties and other important factors could cause actual developments and results to differ materially from our expectations. Source for all data and charts (if not indicated otherwise): UBS Asset Management
© UBS 2021. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. All rights reserved.