The capital increase for UBS (CH) Property Fund –Residential Residential, which ran from 18 to 26 October, 2018, was fully placed.
UBS Direct Residential: Capital increase with subscription rights; UBS Direct Residential, UBS Direct Urban: Distribution and net asset valueTo support the further development of UBS Direct Residential, UBS Switzerland AG is carrying out a capital increase between October 18 and 26, 2018. Official subscription rights trading will take place on the SIX Swiss Exchange from 18 to 24 October 2018.
UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG plans to carry out a capital increase with subscription rights amounting to roughly CHF 93 million for UBS (CH) Property Fund – Direct Residential (securities no.: 2646536) at the end of October/beginning of November 2018.
- Listed Swiss real estate fund
- Real estate fund with direct investments, mainly in residential properties
- Geographical concentration on selected agglomerations in German-speaking Switzerland
- Internal value appreciation potential through renovation and densification
- Growth from acquiring construction projects and existing properties
Year of inception
Number of properties
Rental income *
Investment yield *
UBS Direct Residential