O’Connor’s Multi-Strategy approach
O’Connor’s flagship Multi-Strategy portfolio dates back to 2000, with an approach that is rooted in relative value investing and state-of-the-art risk management capabilities.
I like to think about it as a prototypical multi-strategy approach in that we’re looking to deliver an absolute return that exhibited minimal … or even negative correlation with equity and credit markets globally as well as alternative strategies.
Key features of O'Connor global multi-strategy hedge funds:
- Historically exhibits minimal correlation to equity and fixed income markets
- Attractive performance targeting high single digit returns and mid-single digit volatility
- Nimble approach over varying equity and bond cycles strives to participate In upside potential while protecting during downturns through active risk management
- Emphasis on liquidity and diversification across securities, geographies and sectors
- Seeks to dynamically allocate capital away from crowded and risky areas and towards new areas of opportunity
- Complementary, non-overlapping sub-strategies that offer compelling idiosyncratic opportunities
O’Conoor global multi-strategy hedge fund has a low beta to equity markets
Perspectives matter. Tune in to our insights.
As an established global leader in markets and derivatives dating back to 1977, O’Connor has managed across multiple economic cycles continuously evolving to capitalize on changing dynamics and alpha opportunities. O’Connor effectively invests across strategies by leveraging a global team, open architecture format, in-depth expertise and experienced leadership.