There are many reasons to hold short-term cash—for expenses in the near term, unexpected life events or simply as an emergency fund. Now you, as our client, can earn more on that cash.
UBS Bank USA Core Savings can help you feel conﬁdent that your cash is earning interest at every opportunity. Your UBS Financial Advisor can also help you to optimize your cash while making sure that it’s working together with your investments toward your goals.
The advantages of UBS Bank USA Core Savings:
- Access your UBS account information, including balance, interest and activity on UBS Online Services or the UBS Financial Services app — when it’s convenient for you.
Online transfers into and out of UBS Bank USA Core Savings*
- Make an online deposit into UBS Bank USA Core Savings and start saving.*
- Balances are insured up to the applicable limits. (See below.)
Support from your trusted Financial Advisor
- Your Financial Advisor can help you align your short-term liquidity strategy to meet your lifestyle needs today, while helping to grow your savings and plan for your long-term financial goals.
- Minimum deposit of $100 or more.
- Enjoy up to ﬁve (5) withdrawals from UBS Bank USA Core Savings each month. Thereafter, a $25 fee per withdrawal applies or liquidation of the entire UBS Bank USA Core Savings balance will apply, depending on your account type. Review the UBS Core Savings Disclosure Statement for additional details. (May reduce earnings). Simply call your Financial Advisor to withdraw.
- UBS Bank USA Core Savings balance, interest and activity are available on UBS Online Services and your UBS account statement.
- Deposits will earn interest at the prevailing UBS Bank USA Core Savings interest rates, which vary based on the total amount of eligible deposit balances in your UBS Marketing Relationship and are subject to change. View current yields.
Learn more about liquidity management and how you can benefit from investment, savings and everyday cash opportunities to help maintain your lifestyle, depending on your needs.
Make your short-term cash work harder
Speak to your Financial Advisor today to learn more about growing your savings by consolidating your cash at UBS.