- Shift the conversation from "How did I do in the markets?" to "How do I pursue what really matters?"
- UBS Wealth Way starts with questions and a conversation about what's most important to you
- Liquidity. Longevity. Legacy. are three key strategies that work together to help you pursue what matters most
Wealth is about more than money or trying to beat the markets. That's why any conversation about your wealth should start with what's most important: you—and your goals. UBS Wealth Way is an approach where your UBS Financial Advisor can start with questions that focus on what matters most.
- What do you want to accomplish in your life?
- Who are the people that matter most to you?
- What are your main concerns?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
- How do you plan to achieve your life’s vision?
Your answers shape three key strategies to help organize your financial life, and help put it into sync with your actual life.
- A Liquidity strategy to help provide cash flow for short-term expenses—to help maintain your lifestyle
- A Longevity strategy for longer-term needs—to help improve your lifestyle
- A Legacy strategy for needs that go beyond your own—to help you improve the lives of others.
The three strategies can work throughout your life to help you pursue what matters most for today, tomorrow and for generations to come. This short video breaks down the approach in simple terms. If you have any questions or want to talk further, reach out to your UBS Financial Advisor.