Bringing you the best of China equity markets
China's onshore stock markets have opened up and now the distinction between offshore and onshore markets is increasingly irrelevant. Our goal is to fully capture the best opportunities in onshore and offshore markets, that will be benefited from China's long-term growth.
1. Flexibly allocates across China onshore and offshore equity markets
Chinese onshore and offshore markets offer different opportunities. Through this all-in-one China equity solution, our experienced team help investors make the best allocations.
2. Captures high-growth sectors, no matter where they are listed
In our research, onshore markets have more companies in fast-growing healthcare and consumer sectors, while offshore markets have a big selection of innovative tech and services companies.
3. Managed by award-winning China equity team
Bin Shi, Head of China Equities
- Best Fund Manager, Equity China 2018, 2019, 20201
- AAA – Citywire rating2
- The Fund, UBS (Lux) Equity SICAV – All China (USD) (“UBS All China Equity Fund”), invests mainly in shares and other equity interests of companies domiciled in the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”) as well as in other companies that have close economic links with the PRC. These investments contain securities listed within the PRC (onshore) or outside of the PRC (offshore).
- The Fund’s investments are concentrated in China. The value of the Fund may be more volatile than that of a fund having more diverse portfolio of investments. The Fund's investments in emerging markets, e.g. PRC, may involve a greater risk than developed markets such as liquidity risks, currency risks/control, political and economic uncertainties, legal and taxation risks, settlement risks, custody risk and the likelihood of a high degree of volatility.
- The Fund may use financial derivative instruments for investment management and hedging purposes. The Sub-Fund’s net derivative exposure may be up to 50% of the Sub-Fund’s net asset value. It may involve additional risks, e.g. counterparty/credit risk, liquidity risk, valuation risk, volatility risk and over-the-counter transaction risk. Under extreme market conditions and circumstances, investment in the Fund may potentially result in total loss of investment.
- Specifically for the share classes with “-mdist” in their name, the Fund may at the discretion of the Management Company make distributions out of capital or out of gross income while charging/ paying all or part of the Fund's fees and expenses to/out of capital of the Fund, resulting in an increase in the payment of dividends by the Fund. Payment of dividends out of capital or on a gross-of-fee basis may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per share.
- Any distributions from the income and/or involving the capital result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per unit of the Fund. Payment of dividends out of Capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on this document and should read the relevant offering document.