Maybe you've been focusing on your family, or pursuing a passion. At any rate, you have taken a break from your career and are looking to return. And are seeking a collaborative, exciting, diverse place to bring your talent and skills. Like UBS.
You're a good fit for our program if you:
- have been on a career break for approximately two (or more) years
- want to return to work on a full-time or part-time basis
- have experience working as a functional expert or in a leadership position
- are a good fit with our three keys (our Pillars, Principles and Behaviors)
- have a background that fits the seniority of the position for which we're recruiting
- have experiences and skills that match the roles for which we're recruiting (financial services experience is a plus)
- are fluent in English (and additional languages, as required by role)
Update your resume/CV and LinkedIn profile
Prepare references and diplomas, if available
Write a cover letter about why we fit and what kind of roles you're interested in (that'll help us finding the right position for you).
Save all documents as pdfs so you can upload them with your application.
- Apply! Fancy returning to work, but not to the same role? Let us know – our recruiters will try to match you to roles suiting your transferable skills.
- If we match you to an open role, one of our recruiters will reach out to walk you through the interview process.
- You haven't heard back from us? No worries – we hire on an ongoing basis and new roles open up all the time.