Transferring to a pension fund

I got a new job. How can I transfer my vested benefits to my new pension fund?

Let us know in writing which pension fund we should transfer your vested benefits to.

To transfer to a new pension fund, please complete the following form:

Send the signed and completed form to the following address:

Vested Benefits Foundation of UBS AG
P.O. Box
CH-8098 Zurich