UBS Fondcenter1 is one of the world’s leading and largest fund platforms.2 As a B2B fund platform, we connect close to 300 distributors to almost 400 fund providers around the globe.
Our comprehensive platform services add value for fund providers and distributors. Whether it is custody and execution services, automated transaction processes, centralized contract management and maintenance, regulatory requirements or the offering and maintenance of an electronic distribution and information platform, we have the relevant expertise and resources. Additionally, we provide our partners with applications to ease their distribution efforts, advisory and fund selection processes.
For fund providers and distributors, UBS Fondcenter keeps you one step ahead:
- We are continuously developing and enhancing our service offering and web applications, using both internal and external solution providers.
- We monitor and implement all regulatory developments.
- We are reducing complexity, operational and administrative burden and costs.
UBS Fondcenter - Connecting fund providers and distributors
Key benefits for distributors
- Easy and convenient access to a global fund universe with one single contract.
- Process simplification and increased efficiency via management and maintenance of all cooperation and sales agreements across channels.
- Lower legal and operational risks and reduced complexity by simplifying processes.
- Access to a dedicated contact who knows your needs and goals, as well as brings in UBS Group expertise.
- UBS Fondcenter is accessed via our innovative, user friendly web-tool, FundNavigator
Key benefits for fund providers
- Visibility of products to fund distributors, including all fund data and publications
- Improved cost efficiency
- Reduced complexity and simplified processes
- Cooperate with fund platform with truly global footprint
- Benefit from global regulatory and compliance competence
- Centralized process for calculation, collection and re-distribution of trailer fees
- Transparency on distribution
- ProviderNavigator, a web-based CRM application for fund providers
UBS Fondcenter enjoys high level of client satisfaction
Switzerland is one of the most important markets for B2B fund platforms, as demonstrated by UBS Fondcenter’s position as Europe’s second largest platform (measured by assets under administration).¹ The services are very positively received by clients. According to the latest "Platforum Report", UBS Fondcenter is the number one with respect to management information and data services. Very good survey ratings from fund providers were also achieved in the area of distribution support. Furthermore, UBS Fondcenter is the leading platform for the distribution of ETFs in Europe in terms of assets under administration.
Moreover, UBS Fondcenter is the market leader by assets under administration in the APAC region (excluding Oceania) and also the fastest growing proposition on a year-on-year basis.
You are a qualified investor/professional client but not based in the above mentioned countries.