As a B2B fund platform, UBS Fondcenter1 connects close to 300 distributors to almost 400 fund providers around the globe.
Our comprehensive platform services add value for fund providers and distributors. Whether it is custody and execution services, automated transaction processes, centralized contract management and maintenance, regulatory requirements or the offering and maintenance of an electronic distribution and information platform, we have the relevant expertise and resources. Additionally, we provide our partners with applications to ease their distribution efforts, advisory and fund selection processes.
For fund providers and distributors, UBS Fondcenter keeps you one step ahead:
- We are continuously developing and enhancing our service offering and web applications, using both internal and external solution providers.
- We monitor and implement all regulatory developments.
- We are reducing complexity, operational and administrative burden and costs.
UBS Fondcenter - Connecting fund providers and distributors
Key benefits for distributors
- Easy and convenient access to a global fund universe with one single contract.
- Process simplification and increased efficiency via management and maintenance of all cooperation and sales agreements across channels.
- Lower legal and operational risks and reduced complexity by simplifying processes.
- Access to a dedicated contact who knows your needs and goals, as well as brings in UBS Group expertise.
- UBS Fondcenter is accessed via our innovative, user friendly web-tool, UBS Fund Compass.
Key benefits for fund providers
- Visibility of products to fund distributors, including all fund data and publications
- Improved cost efficiency
- Reduced complexity and simplified processes
- Cooperate with fund platform with truly global footprint
- Benefit from global regulatory and compliance competence
- Centralized process for calculation, collection and re-distribution of trailer fees
- Transparency on distribution
- UBS Provider Explorer, a web-based CRM application for fund providers
You are a qualified investor/professional client but not based in the above mentioned countries.