The Wholesale House showcases our strengths within the Investment and Distribution areas, as well as our robust platform abilities. We offer investment capabilities across all major traditional and alternative asset classes to a wide range of clients.
What do we offer
Six modular pillars within the Investment, Distribution and Platform services
Bundling the essence of our investment strengths
- Comprehensive range of capabilities across the asset class spectrum centered around five key investment strengths
- Teams with distinct investment philosophies to navigate different market cycles
- Broad geographic reach
- Unique understanding of client needs across the globe
Providing customized content and structure
- Wide range of services from restructuring portfolios to creating discretionary mandates
- White labelling and sub advisory capabilities
Client training and joint distributor events
- Tailored education programs in various global locations on a broad range of topics
- Helps your distribution organization to navigate through product and regulatory complexity
Fund Management Services
White-labelling fund platform
- Competence center for tailor-made White Labelling Fund Solutions by providing legal and operational structuring, engineering, running and supervising funds domiciled in Luxemburg, Ireland and Switzerland
- Platform combining longstanding know-how in white labelling, management company, governance, risk management and global registration with best-in-class service providers, providing fund administration, transfer agency, custody, investment and marketing reporting as well as portfolio management and distribution platform services
B2B fund platform connecting fund providers and distribution partners
- One of the world's leading and largest fund platforms
- Connects close to 300 distributors with almost 400 fund providers globally, offering a fund universe over 61'000 investment funds and share classes (as of December 2018)
- One single contract, lowering legal and operational risks in addition to reducing complexity, administrative efforts and costs
- Sophisticated digital tools for distributors (Fund Navigator) and providers (Provider Navigator)
Advisory platform powered by state of the art technology
- Infrastructure and advisory expertise – marrying state of the art technology with top-notch investment know- how
- Bespoke tool provides all the modules needed to implement a systematic advisory process to keep your entire client book on track
- Access to the UBS Partner Workbench enabling sales teams to work in a more efficient and structured manner
Markets and research
Get in touch
We look forward to your message.
Clients serviced by UBS Asset Management
Please note that UBS Asset Management does not render financial services to retail clients. If you wish to change your existing status to retail, then please contact your client relationship manager as we will either need to terminate your contract, or would be happy to assist you with transferring to an alternative provider of your choice including, but not limited to, UBS Wealth Management.
UBS Asset Management takes complaints seriously. Upon receipt of a complaint, we ensure that it is properly investigated and treated fairly. Primarily, we ask you to raise your complaint directly with your UBS contact, Client Relationship Manager or Client Advisor.
An acknowledgement will be sent to you promptly upon receipt of your complaint and you will be kept up to date with the progress of your query.
Bahnhofstrasse 45, CH-8001 Zürich
Aeschenvorstadt 1, CH-4002 Basel
UBS Asset Management Switzerland AG
Stockerstrasse 64, CH-8098 Zürich