Understanding your life, your wealth and what you want to accomplish is how we work together.
UBS Wealth Way is an approach that incorporates three key strategies: Liquidity. Longevity. Legacy. Looking at your wealth in this way can help you explore and pursue your financial goals in the short term, long term or whatever your terms may be. Of course, there are no guarantees that you’ll achieve wealth, or any financial results. All investments have risk, including the potential of losing the whole investment. Talk to your UBS Financial Advisor about your feelings around risk.
We start with questions and a conversation
What do you want to accomplish in your life?
What are your main concerns?
What do you want your legacy to be?
Who are the people that matter most to you?
How do you plan to achieve your life's vision?
Then, we can help you organize your financial life into three key strategies:
To help maintain your lifestyle
- Entertainment and travel
- Purchasing a home
To help improve your lifestyle
- Healthcare and long-term care expenses
- Purchasing a second home
To help improve the lives of others
- Giving to family
- Wealth transfer over generations
This approach to wealth management can help you clearly understand where your money is—and why. The clarity it provides can help you focus on your long-term goals no matter what the markets are doing.
Liquidity is for now
Build a strategy to help you balance short-term needs with long-term goals.
How can you be more certain in an uncertain market?
You don't have to let market volatility get in the way of your long-term goals.
Through the plan we create together, we can help you pursue what matters most—for today, tomorrow and for generations to come.
Let's talk about how UBS Wealth Way can help you plan for the life you want.
How much is enough? Are you holding too much or too little cash?
Do you have enough to retire the way you want to?
Do you have enough to give your love ones?
- Confirm that I meet the requirements to qualify as:
- a "Professional Investor” in accordance with Section 1 of Part 1 of Schedule 1 of the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap 571 of the Law of Hong Kong) and as a “Private Banking Customer” as defined in the circular issued by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority on 12 June 2012; and/ or
- an "accredited investor" or "institutional investor" as defined in the Securities and Futures Act (Chapter 289) of Singapore
Content provided on “as is” and “as available” basis
- Confirm my understanding that the materials, information or reports published, distributed or otherwise made available on the UBS Website
(a) are published for information purposes only and are subject to change at any time without notice;
(b) have been created without any regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any specific recipient and should not be construed as a solicitation, offer or recommendation or advice to buy or sell any securities, investment or other financial instruments, to effect any transactions or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever.