UBS Manage™ gives you:
- A team of investment experts managing your portfolio
- Ongoing portfolio monitoring so we can react quickly to risks on your behalf
- Control over your investment strategy at any time
- Optional access to a specialist to discuss your investments
- An all-inclusive price
Financial markets offer you long and short-term opportunities to grow your wealth
- We will build a well-diversified, global portfolio across asset classes based on our long-term view of financial markets. This helps protect and grow your wealth for generations.
- To help manage your wealth, we have 200 experienced economists and analysts, complemented by our extensive network of investment partners.
- When we see attractive shorter-term opportunities, we act by adjusting your portfolio’s asset allocation.
Aiming to protect your wealth with alternative investments
- Hedge funds aim to protect you from losing a lot of money, especially in unfavorable market conditions. They are designed to preserve the value of your wealth.
- They typically perform well in times of rising interest rates, thanks partly to having more trading opportunities.
- We use our two flagship funds which invest with 40 to 50 leading managers chosen from over 8 000 candidates.
- By choosing the right managers, we can help increase the potential of your returns, reduce risk and lower your expected maximum loss.
A simplified portfolio
- We use our global network and world-class selection process to choose successful active and passive funds.
- After screening over 75 000 funds, 18 analysts conduct hundreds of in-depth interviews with potential partners worldwide.
- To simplify your portfolio’s structure, we combine the 25 to 30 chosen managers into seven to eight ‘building block’ funds.
Keeping you on track by always monitoring your overall portfolio
- When needed, we change portfolio positions quickly and efficiently using cost-efficient passive instruments.
- To make sure your portfolio reflects our latest views of the markets, we continuously review the managers.
- To ensure your portfolio still matches your attitude to risk, we may rebalance it regularly.
- Confirm that I meet the requirements to qualify as:
- a "Professional Investor” in accordance with Section 1 of Part 1 of Schedule 1 of the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap 571 of the Law of Hong Kong) and as a “Private Banking Customer” as defined in the circular issued by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority on 12 June 2012; and/ or
- an "accredited investor" or "institutional investor" as defined in the Securities and Futures Act (Chapter 289) of Singapore
Content provided on “as is” and “as available” basis
- Confirm my understanding that the materials, information or reports published, distributed or otherwise made available on the UBS Website
(a) are published for information purposes only and are subject to change at any time without notice;
(b) have been created without any regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any specific recipient and should not be construed as a solicitation, offer or recommendation or advice to buy or sell any securities, investment or other financial instruments, to effect any transactions or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever.