With this series of videos, we would like to share with you some insights from our network. You’ll hear our view on the economy and the markets, the key take-aways from our GFO flagship report – also commented by a Family Officer, as well as some ideas how the financial industry and Luxembourg can position themselves on Environmental, Social and Governance topics.
We hope you will enjoy the show and hear one or two things that you did not know yet.
Where is the economy going?
From 1 December 2020
- Ariste Chiabotti, Market Head Benelux, UBS Luxembourg, Host
- Paul Donovan, Chief Economist, UBS Global Wealth Management
- Maximilian Kunkel, Chief Investment Officer - Global Family Office, UBS Global Wealth Management
What can we learn from large investors?
From 8 December 2020
- Ariste Chiabotti, Head Market Benelux, UBS Luxembourg
- Cyril Zastawnik, Head GFO, UBS Luxembourg
- Jose Femenia, C&D Investments Sarl
How does the financial industry contribute to SI?
From 15 December 2020
- Ariste Chiabotti, Head Market Benelux, UBS Luxembourg, host
- Manuel Adamini, Senior adviser, Climate Bond Initiative
- Nicolas Mackel, CEO, Luxembourg for Finance
- Heinrich Baer, Country Head, UBS Luxembourg, host